The Auto-325 is one of the most low-maintenance trackers available.
Your tracker is shipped ready-to-install into your car’s OBD2 port. This is typically in the driver area of the car, often under the steering wheel.
After you plug your tracker into your car’s OBD2 port, allow a few minutes to find a signal to report your location.
Downloading the App
- Download the “Logistimatics” app:
- For Android from the Google Play Store
- For iPhone from the App Store
- For a web browser, go to gps.logistimatics.com
- Tap install. You may need to enter your Google Play or Apple ID password to download the app. If you have not installed an app before, you will be asked by Google or Apple to enter your credit card information.
- Once installed, open the app and login with the same email and password you used when purchasing the device.
How it Works
When the car is moving, the tracker will report its location every 30 seconds. To check this, simply log into the tracking app for the current location of the vehicle and its previous locations in the last hour / day / week.
The tracker can report its position two ways: a precise GPS location and an approximate location based on a nearby cell tower.
These positions are indicated by a white pin (a precise GPS location) and a large blue circle (cell fix) showing the approximate location. If the Auto-325 cannot get a clear signal for a GPS fix, it will report an approximate location.
What Reporting Looks Like
A. 24hr tracking at 30 second reporting
B. 30 second reporting
C. Cell fix
Commands For Calling Your Tracker
All these commands can be sent as text messages to your tracker.
If the tracker understands the command, it will reply back.
SMS command that allows for a 12 minute call
—it will respond ‘call me now’
SMS command that allows for a 5 minute call
—the device will call you
SMS command that sends a Google Maps Location Link to your phone of where the device is located
Note that your tracker can be unplugged from one car and moved to another. This will not affect the tracker or the settings.
Quick Start Instructions