Talkie Tracker – 4G GPS tracker with two-way voice
- Ideal for tracking kids and family members.
- Voice capabilities allow for active listening or two-way phone calls.
- The tracker has a phone number that you can call to talk.
- GPS tracker updates it’s location every 3 minutes.
- Fits easily inside a backpack, purse or pocket.
- Works virtually everywhere! The tracker uses the 4G LTE cellular network.
- Easy to use tracking from any iOS or Android phone or web browser.
- Tracking a car? We recommend the Mobile-200 tracker
The perfect tracker for family members!
Use the Talke tracker to call the people you love or let them call you! When the Call button is pressed, the pre-programmed number in the tracker will call your phone and you can have a two-way conversation. This lets you keep in touch easily and instantly, and is perfect for people who don’t have a phone handy.
Tracking + voice powered by the 4G Cell Network
Track family members with this real-time tracker. Drop the Talkie Tracker inside a purse, backpack, or pocket to see exactly where your loved ones are and everywhere they’ve been. The Talkie Tracker can be tracked from a web browser or any iOS or Android device. Get real-time alerts when the tracker leaves a geographic area (a geofence).
Phone calls to the tracker
Press the button to start a two-way phone call from the tracker.
Kids and family members can call your cell phone by pressing the Safety Button. When they press the Safety Button, you will be able to have a two-way conversation. This helps you keep tabs on your loved ones with the touch of a button. Watch the video to learn more about calling features.
You can also call the tracker for listen-only mode
The Talkie Tracker is perfect for kids who don't have a cell phone yet
Track your loved ones
The Talkie Tracker reports its location every 3 minutes so you can see exactly where your loved ones are with our easy-to-use tracking app. Just slip the tracker into a backpack, or pocket to see up-to-the-moment location tracking from your phone or browser. Our tracking apps make it easy to see where your tracker is right now and everywhere it has been. Get customized alerts via push notification or text message when events happen. If you’re tracking a car, we recommend the Mobile-200 tracker.
Call When you need to
This ability to do two-way voice calls makes it easy to stay in contact with your kids or other family members. The tracker increases safety and gives you peace of mind with reliable tracking + voice.
- You can call the tracker’s phone number to talk to your loved one.
- The tracker will call you when the button is pressed.
A Beautiful Tracking Experience
Tracking is easy and can be accessed from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Install the Logistimatics app on your phone and you’ll see an easy-to-use dashboard that shows you where all your trackers are. You can share your tracker with others so they see where the tracker is in real-time. Our world-class support team is here to help with any questions you have along the way.
Listen in and two-way talk modes
The Talkie Tracker’s live audio features make it perfect for keeping staying in touch with your kids.
It's so tiny!
There’s a lot to love about this tiny tracker. The tracker fits comfortably inside a pocket, backpack, or purse. Getting started with the Takie Tracker is easy. Everything you need to get started tracking is included ( tracker, a USB charger and cable, SIM card, getting started instructions, and a phone number for the tracker). If you’re tracking a car, we recommend the Mobile-200 tracker.
- 4G GPS tracker with rechargeable battery (battery life is 1 day)
- Ideal for tracking family members
- Two-way phone calls let you keep in touch
- View historic locations for tracker
- Configurable reporting frequency
- Get alerts when the device leaves a designated area (geofencing)
- Built in battery. 600mAh lithium-ion rechargeable
- -4 to 140F operating temperature
- 1.625″ long x 2.25″ wide x .625 high, 2 ounces
Inside the box:
- Talkie Tracker 4G GPS Tracker
- Lanyard for the tracker
- USB Charger and cable
- SIM card
- Getting started guide