Road Wired | 4G Hardwired GPS Tracker with Nearly-Universal Coverage
In Stock Free Ground Shipping
Are you a business tracking 10+ high-value assets? Visit GPX Intelligence to learn more.
- Ideal for tracking vehicles, equipment, or assets.
- Easy 2-wire installation. Simply connect black and red wires and the tracker will start reporting.
- Uses T-Mobile + AT&T networks so it will work almost everywhere.
- Real-time tracking with updates every 400 meters.
- Easy to use tracking from any iOS or Android phone or web browser.
- Trackable throughout the US and internationally where there is 4G LTE-M or 2G cellular coverage.
A reliable 4G hardwired tracker
The Road Wired can be used to track vehicles and equipment with accuracy. It is a reliable, cost-effective solution for tracking vehicles and assets. Easily track employees, cars or assets with our cloud-based apps. The Road Wired can be tracked from a web browser or any iOS or Android device. Get real-time alerts when the tracker leaves a geographic area (a geofence).
The tracker that works everywhere
All GPS trackers send their location information back over the cellular network. The Road Wired is special because it works on both the T-Mobile and AT&T networks. This means if either (or both) of these carriers have cellular coverage in your area, the tracker will work great. Most of the US and many international destinations have this coverage, so the tracker will work almost everywhere.
Fast, free shipping on US orders.
You can activate your tracker when you receive it.
100% Satisfaction and 30-day money back guarantee.
Highly reliable 4G tracking
The Road Wired tracker is ideal for tracking vehicles, equipment, and assets. The tracker has a small form factor and can be concealed easily. It delivers reliable, consistent tracking everywhere it goes. See where the tracker is at any moment as well as the historic locations of everywhere it has traveled. Get notifications when the tracker enters or exits designated locations (a geofence).
The hardwired tracker that works almost everywhere
Trackers work by sending their location data back over the cellular network. This lets you see exactly where your tracker is at any moment. The Road Wired has a special SIM card that lets it work on either the T-Mobile or AT&T network (depending on which carrier has a better signal in your location). This provides incredible tracking reliability throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, and beyond.
A beautiful tracking dashboard
Logistimatics makes it easy to track and manage one tracker or thousands of trackers. We provide helpful map views that allow you to see all your trackers on a map with a quick glance. You can be updated if trackers did or did not move recently. You can also be alerted if a tracker moves into or out of a designated area. Our web-based tracking dashboard is intuitive and easy to use. Share trackers with other team members or with other parties with a single click.
Easy two-wire installation
The Road Wired includes a wiring cable with a modular connector. Simply connect the red and the black wires to the power and ground in your vehicle and the tracker will immediately start reporting its location. You have the option to connect the orange wire to the ignition switch to track engine run time. This feature is useful for capturing engine hours for equipment maintenance.
Integrate location data into your existing tracking workflows
You can use tracker data directly in your existing software workflows with our easy to use API. Integration is easy and we can assist with the process of bringing location data into your current software systems. The API will update your software in real-time as your trackers move around the country or around the world.
- Ideal for tracking vehicles, equipment or assets
- Real-time GPS tracker with updates every 400 meters as the device moves (configurable)
- Works on the LTE-M cellular network (either T-Mobile or AT&T depending on which has a better signal)
- View historic locations for tracker
- Real-time reporting and geofencing options. Report frequency is configurable
- -4° to 158° F operating temperature (-20° to +70° C)
- Dimensions: 4.15″ long x 2.24″ wide x 0.86″ thick (105.5mm long x 57mm wide x 21.8mm thick)
- Weight: 3.68 ounces (104.3g)
- 300mAh 3.7V Lithium Polymer Backup Battery
Inside the box:
- Road Wired GPS tracker
- Wiring with a modular connector
- SIM Card (installed in tracker)
- Getting started guide